How to File a Claim

If you are injured on the job, you should complete the Board's form Employee Claim (C-3) Attach blank C-3 form as soon as possible to ensure your benefits are not delayed or interrupted. You must also notify your employer in writing of when, where and how you were injured or became ill.

** You will be notified by mail of any action regarding your claim.

Remember: You must file a claim within two years of the accident or within two years after you knew or should have known that a contracted disease was due to the nature of your employment